Skip to Main Content

FSS (Family Self-Sufficiency) Services

If you're a Housing Authority Resident: (Resident = lives in public housing or gets Section 8 from us) - We're here to help you increase your income (and do tons of other stuff)!

Call or text: 765.280.6145
Email Lindsay

  1. Work one-on-one with an FSS Coordinator to set and achieve your personal goals.
  2. Get in touch with services like:
    1. Job Training
    2. Continuing Education
    3. Childcare
    4. Transportation 
    5. Assistance paying for Utilities
    6. Healthcare and Insurance
    7. and many more!
  3. Earn extra cash from HUD when your income increases.

Limited participation slots available - call us today!

FSS Flyer. All information from this flyer is listed above.