RFP: Development Services
The Housing Authority of the City of Richmond (HACR) requests proposals from qualified firms to provide Development Services for the development of affordable housing for low-income residents of the City of Richmond located in Wayne County, Indiana. Firms or any subs must have demonstrated knowledge of all stated Development requirements.
Details and bids are due May 9, 2023. Please see all forms for details and attachments.
Electronic and paper bid submissions are acceptable. Please also return all fully filled out attached documents and a current copy of a Certificate of Insurance showing Housing Authority of the City of Richmond as "Certificate Holder" Must be included. Failure to submit all documents may result in the submitted bid being rejected.
Please refer to the Housing Authority of City of Richmond website procurement tab at the following address for any additional information.
- Certificate of Non-Segregated Facilities
- Certifications and Representations HUD-5369-A
- EEO and Sexual Harassment Form
- HACR Summary of Major Labor Requirements
- HACR Terms and Conditions
- HUD Certification of Payments to Influence Federal Transactions HUD-50071
- HUD General Conditions for Construction Projects HUD-5370
- Instruction to Bidders HUD-5369
- Labor Standards Administration
- Labor Standards Administration Affidavit
- Non-Collusive Affidavit
- Previous Participation HUD Form 2530
- Section 3 Clause, Explanation and Forms
- Substance Abuse Prevention Indiana Alcohol and Drugs
HACR requires that the contractor carry insurance coverage for the duration of the project that includes the following below. The certificate must be included with your bid and have Housing Authority listed as the Certificate Holder:
- General Liability - a minimum of $1,500,000 in coverage
- Automotive Liability - a minimum of $1,500,000 in coverage
Workers' compensation for all parties under the umbrella of the general contractor. An employee or their dependents who shall have a cause of action by reason of any injury, disablement or death arising out of and in the course of their employment may elect to pursue remedy in the state where injured or disabled, or in the state where the contract of hire is made, or in the state where the employment is principally localized against the general contractor. Owners, Partners, and dependents will hold the Housing Authority of the City of Richmond, Indiana harmless from all legal action.